Thursday, December 31, 2009
We paid off our car (we are officially debt free!!!)
Dan lost 32 pounds in 4 months
I lost all my baby weight!!!
We applied for a loan and are trying to get into a place before the tax credit is gone!!!!
Hopefully next year will be just as good!!!
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Monday, November 30, 2009
Monday, November 23, 2009
Sunday, November 22, 2009
This was the only good picture we got of us in the plane (Tyler was sleeping in my lap)
This was in the Denver airport during layover
Logan loved looking out the window at everything and he laughed his head off during landing!!!
We cant wait to see Daddy in a couple days!!! We love you!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
My Dad with Tyler
Our lovely family picture!!!
My whole family that came up!!!!
Our cute prince Tyler
Tyler and his Great Grandma Russell
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Over the last couple days Logan has been really interested in using the potty. He knows when he has to go and he goes. We are now on day #2 of no diapers and it is working a whole lot better than I thought. He only had 5 accidents yesterday (not bad!!!!) He loves using his own little potty and putting his 'big boy' undies on. I am way excited to be almost done with Logan's diapers!! HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Here are some updates of things that have been happening....
- I am not watching kids anymore because I got a transcription job!!!! I am sooooooooo excited. I love being able to work at home.
- Dan has lost 16 pounds on "Ashley's low calorie" diet (just in the past month too!!!!)
- We are going to pay off our car next month and be 100% debt free (but hopefully not for long) we are kind of looking for houses!!!
- Dan got his LSA license (insurance license)
- We had our 3 year anniversary
- Our little boy turned 18 months and is FINALLY in nursery!!!!