Friday, April 17, 2009

Baby bump.....


I am 5 months pregnant and am finally starting to realize a difference. I never took any baby bump pictures with Logan and now I wish I had so I could compare them and see if you get bigger with the second than you did with the first. Anyways....we went and had our ultrasound done last week and we are way excited about another boy (which puts alot of pressure one our next, and hopefully last, kid to be a girl). Well, the ultrasound went great except for where my placenta is located. I have what is called placenta previa, the placenta is on the bottom of my uterus, which means that unless it moves up I am going to have the easiest delivery in the world. Anyways...I never babble on about things so I will update on how things are going later!!!

2 comments:

Becca said...

you are so cute! it's not even fair. That's what i looked like at 6 weeks!!!! No joke. 3 months to go, and people are asking if it's time for me to deliver now. haha. That's how it goes though for me, and that's ok. Grandpa says everytime we go over there, "Wow you're really showing." or else "You're getting bigger everytime I see you."

thanks gramps.

you are super cute though and so tiny! i love it!

Cydney Jensen said...

You are really small still! At 5 months everyone asked me if I was having twins because I was so big. Now I am 38 days away and I feel like a giant whale!